Hello and welcome guys in today's post I am going to tell you some pros and cons about bhim app, As you all know Indian government has announced a new UPI Based app called Bhim,
This initiative has started by Prime Minister Mr. Modi to push digital transactions in India.
Bhim Stand for - Bharat Interface for Money.
Bhim app is a very good app in terms of instant transactions, you can easily transfer money, check your balance, Link your account, there is no need to visit your branch and there is no need to tell your account number and IFSC code details to the person who is sending the money to you, and also if you want to send money to someone you just need to ask one thing that is VPA or virtual private address there is no need to ask account number and IFSC code from that person.
See Also: Add Money to PayTM Using SBI
Now moving ahead, let's talk about some pros and cons about Bhim app, first let's talk about some cons of Bhim App.
- The app is very new so there are a lot of bugs
- The server response is pretty slow
- Sometimes it could unable to generate the OTP
- Limit of 10000 rupees per transaction
- Limit of 20000 rupees per day
- Issue generating OTP multiple Times
- As of now Maestro cards are not supported in this app
Now let's talk about some pros of Bhim App
- First of all this is an Indian app
- You don't need to have net banking activated in your account
- You don't need to have mobile banking activated in your account
- The requirement is just a working mobile number registered with your bank
- If you did not meet any bugs, you can easily activate this app within 2 to 3 minutes
- Very easy to use and user friendly app
- Available in Hindi and English language
- All transactions performed in IMPS interface
- Scan and pay feature is also available in the Bhim App
- If you have multiple bank accounts you can change your accounts at any time
- Check your bank account balance instantly
- You will get a UPI virtual payment address (VPA)
- As per the security Bhim app is a very secure app
- Almost all of the leading Indian banks are linked in this app
- Send and receive money 24x7
So these are some pros and cons of bhim app, hope developers of this app will fix these issues and we will get a very smooth and secure app.
But I think as of now this is the must have app on every Indian smartphone To make a cashless economy, A Cashless India.
Buy App From Pay Store Without Credit Card
I really appreciate this initiative started by Indian government and i hope this bugs from Bhim App will be fixed in the future and we will get and smooth interactive and Secure banking on our hands.