Hello Guys Today I am going to show you that how to buy apps from Google Play Store without Credit Card in India using Net Banking
As Android is Become the most widely used Smartphone OS, our need for android apps and games is very common but, many great apps and games are paid, or you can only try those apps or games for free then to enable full features of that app you need to pay some fixed amount once to the google, so actually you need to buy apps of games from google play store,
Sometimes we need to have the full version of any app or game to explore more things and if we have a credit card then we can easily buy it from Google Play Store, but as we all know the smartphone holder are way more than credit card holder in India, so every person who uses android smartphone in India does not have A Credit card.
See also: Paid Android Apps For Free
So now if someone without a Credit card wants to purchase any app or game from Google Play Store, what should they do? they can buy a Google Gift Card which they need to buy from starting price of 500 INR, so if someone not want to waste their money on buying a Google Gift Card because the app or game they are looking is just of 200 or less or so. They what they need to do it??
Here Comes the Solution, As Google Offers Now, We Can Buy Apps/Games Using Net Banking in India from Google Play Store,
Must Read: Scan Documents on Your Mobile
So I am going to tell you the step by step guide to purchase apps using NetBanking from Google Play Store, as this feature is still rolling to all users, you can expect it on the next Google Play Store APK update.
Purchase Apps/Games with Net Banking from Google Play Store
- Open Your Play Store
- Now Move to that app which you want to buy
- Click on the Price button and proceed further.
- After accepting terms & conditions, it will show you a screen to choose the payment method.
- Now it will show you the following Three Options,
- Add Credit or Debit Card
- Add Netbanking
- Redeem Code
- Now Choose NetBanking, and it could ask for billing information so fill it.
- And proceed for next,
- Now it will Display the list of banks which google is accepting, all major banks of India are listed over here,
- you need to choose of which you use Netbanking facility,
- Now it will show you the option of BUY, now after clicking on Buy it could ask for the Google Account Password,
- Now it will redirect you to Your Bank,
- Now enter your banking details like userid and password, then proceed.
- After Successful Payment, it will redirect to you Google Play Store Dashboard.
- Now it could ask for "How Often would you like to confirm your password for purchases?” you can either select Every Time or Never, it’s all your choice.
- Now after clicking it will show you Payment Successful, installation in Progress and will give a button to Continue.
- Yes, it’s done, you have successfully purchased an app from google play store using your netbanking.
If you have any issue buying apps or games using netbanking watch this video tutorial to buy apps/games from google play store using your net banking in India.