Android Mobileis the most usable Smartphone in the world, the primary reason of this is android supports many kind of apps, we can use many apps to personalize, organize and can do many thing with Android Apps. In Today’s Post I will be sharing that How to Download Paid Android Apps For Free on Your Android Smartphone.
How To Download Paid Android Apps For FreeMethod 1:
So without making you bore, lets come to the point that how can you install paid Android Apps for free.
- First of all you have to Download and install an app on your android device called BlackMart, You Can Download It from Here
- Now After installing BlackMart Open it and Search For that app which you find Paid on Google Play Store.
- Just Type the Name of the Application and Then Search, it will show you many results for this.
- It will show the Price too for every paid app but don’t worry about this. It will never charge you for downloading app from here.
- Just choose that app you wish to Download
- it will download and install that paid app for free.
You Can Visit Google Play Store and you will see there that paid app showing installed.
See Also: Enabling Wi-Fi Hotspot on Android Phone
You Can Also Download Paid Android Apps For Free by Visiting some Websites Like www.4shared.com and www.mediafire.com or you can download their apps from Play Store and Search for the paid android apps and download them free of cost.
Note: Almost All Apps will work as I have tested it on my own phone and I am using these methods to download apps, but some apps may not work by this method.
I will update if I’ll found something new and more easy way. If you like this post just share is on social media so that your friends can also download android paid apps for free.