Hello and welcome guys, today in this post i am going to share you that How to use 2 WhatsApp Account on the same Device Does Not Matter that you have, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi 1s, Redmi 2, or any other Android Device,
Suppose You Have a dual Sim device, and you want to use two WhatsApp Accounts for both of them, but you think that how is it possible to use two WhatsApp on Same Phone, but its possible as of now.
See Also: WhatsApp Bug Fix
WhatsApp Contacts Now Showing
as you probably know that MIUI 8 Introduced the new Feature Called Second Space, which let's you use two accounts of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter etc,
But Due to some hardware unavailability this feature was not come for some devices like redmi note 3, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 1s, so here i will show you that how can you enable this feature on your device to use 2 WhatsApp Account on the same phone,
Follow The Steps to Use 2 WhatsApp on Redmi Note 3G or Any Android Device
- Download Parallel Space on your Device
- Now Open This App
- it will Now show you some of your apps, that you can use with separate account
- Just choose those apps, or just WhatsApp (if only you need a Separate WhatsApp)
- Now Just Activate your WhatsApp As you do normally
- Make Sure to Skip Restore Backup (otherwise it will conflict with your other WhatsApp)
- Now its Done, You Can Now Use 2 Whatsapp on your Redmi 1s, or Redmi Note3G.
So if you find any problem then watch this video to use this app to use 2 WhatsApp Account on the same phone.