Hello and welcome guys in today's post am going to tell you that how to remove Gmail account from your Moto G 4 plus or Moto G 4 device,
As we all know we need to add at least one Gmail account in our Android devices during the startup, sometimes we add a secondary Gmail account in our devices which we want to delete after some time, it's not really tough to delete a Gmail account from your Moto G4 plus device it will hardly take 1 minutes.
Let's first talk about Some specifications of Moto G4 Plus, as we all know Moto G4 Plus is well known for its camera performance but also it comes with tons of features like it has an Octa Core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16 megapixel laser autofocus camera, 5.5 inch full HD display, 3000 mAh battery and the well-known turbocharger, Which lets Moto G4 plus devices to full charge from zero to hundred percent within 70 minutes.
See Also: Remove Gmail Account From All Redmi Devices.
How to Delete Gmail Account from Moto G4 plus devices
- First open settings
- Scroll down and click on accounts
- Now click on Google icon (as you can see here many accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Skype and WhatsApp are present)
- Now just click on that particular account which you want to remove from your device
- Now click on the three dots symbol on the top right Side of your device
- And click on remove account
- Now it will ask for the confirmation to remove this Gmail account
- Proceed further and you will be able to remove the Gmail account from your device.
if you find this post useful then please share this post atleast once on your social profile.
thanks for sharing.